6/01/2013

Not sure if ironic or...

This post is less... extensive than the past few.

For someone as melodramatic as I am, I find myself quite easily perturbed by the exaggerations of others. When I look for music on Reddit, I oftentimes see embellished titles that are nothing but indulgence. Here are just a couple from /r/postrock that have pushed me to go on this tirade, "Not strictly postrock, but incredible nonetheless" (ok, that one's not too bad) but then there's "Giants - Sleeping False Idol (from 3:07 I just stop counting how many heart attacks I suffer from listening to this song)". Are you being real right now? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Save your heart attacks for something worthwhile, gotdam.

And yes, I've heard this song before. In fact, I quite like it along with the rest of the album. But it doesn't give me fucking heart attacks. Can I rock out to it? Yes, of course. But.. ugh.

You know what, it's post titles like those that give me motherfucking heart attacks.

No comments: